- Checks accounting documents are complete in compliance with ICRC’s financial rules
- Processes data record in the accounting software according to ICRC chart of accounts and procedures
- Makes sure on daily basis that no book has any pending balance
- Prepares accounting vouchers with respective supporting documents and to present them for validation to Finance & Administration Manager
- Produces accounting statistics on regular basis or when requested to do so
- Ensures respect of financial procedures and guidelines
- Performs other Finance task as may be assigned by his Manager
- University degree in accounting or any relevant field
- 3 years work experience in a similar field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Very good computer literacy, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge in double-accounting
- Rigor, methodical and good analytical skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
How to Apply:
Persons interested and qualified should send application letter, curriculum vitae, and contact details of three referees to
Please clearly indicate “Accountant Maiduguri” as the subject of your application
(Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
The deadline for the submission of applications will be 17.01.2018, 16:30 h. Late application will not be considered
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website www.icrc.org