Marie Stopes International (MSI) is a global organisation providing personalised contraception services to women and girls. Our local teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services we provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she is free to pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family.
The primary responsibility of this role is to further MSI’s Goal: The Prevention of Unwanted Births and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to: Children by Choice Not Chance.
The CEO is MSI’s senior representative in the country and is responsible for the overall management and leadership of business operations, consisting of 12 clinics specialising in provision of safe abortion and contraception and other related services. The CEO works closely with private healthcare partners, governments, donors and other key stakeholders to increase access to safe, affordable, reliable sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services. The CEO must be able to deliver commercial growth and increased profitability for long term business success. The CEO’s role is to increase the quality and availability of safe abortion options across the country whilst ensuring the full financial sustainability of its operations. All profits are reinvested into MSI’s mission.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualification or another relevant field
- Substantial senior management experience in growing market share and profitability
- Experience and solid networks in the south African healthcare systems (specifically medical aid and NHI)
- Strong experience in business change with a focus on increasing customers and high ROI.
- Proven experience in developing long term relationships with key stakeholders
- Executive management experience in direct management of P&L and other KPIs.
- Reputation for ‘making things happen’, operating at pace and delivering outputs and growth strategies.
- Health Care system experience IS a requirement, NGO experience is not essential.
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
In addition, you will have the right to work in South Africa and be pro-choice on children by choice & not chance
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa (with frequent in country travel)
Closing date: Sunday 21st January 2018 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=am9icy41Njg5Ny4zODMwQG1hcmllc3RvcGVzLmFwbG…