Ikeja Electric has over 700,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
Will be responsible for assisting NMD metering lead in the overall management customer meters in the respective Business Units
- Investigation of customer metering complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Resolve all technical and non-technical issues relating to the customer metering/complaint within 72 hours of escalation
- Ensure meter installation/commissioning/maintenance targets are met
- Overall responsibility and control for the quality of metering infrastructure supervised/assigned
- Periodic customer meter re-certification and validation for energy accuracy
- Daily Activity reporting
- Ensure technical and commercial feasibility checks and customer account number authentication
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
- This role requires a first degree in Electrical Engineering
- Requires between 0 – 3 years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of NMD customer metering
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Team work
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good Listening and questioning skills