- Civil society
- Security and justice
- Gender and social inclusion
- Education (primary, secondary and higher education)
- English for development and English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Skills and employability (labour market, and vocational education and training)
- Culture for development
Interested candidates should have the following qualifications, skills and professional experience:
- a minimum of five years’ international consultancy experience in international technical assistance projects working in one or more of the above areas (national experience will be considered for the area of skills and employability)
- a relevant university degree or postgraduate qualification (master’s degrees also desirable, and may be essential for some opportunities); in the absence of a university degree, equivalent professional work experience of more than 15 years in the related areas will be considered
- at least ten years of professional work experience
- project management skills and a proven ability to work as part of a team
- excellent command of spoken and written English.
Applicants should complete the EU CV template and submit it by clicking on the apply button below. Please include all relevant consultancy experience under “Professional Experience” in the CV template.
Closing date: ongoing