FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER – FINANCE, APAPA
- Generate ideas and opportunities for raising funds including specialized financing for the businesses.
- Conduct relevant financial analysis on the Group, compare with competition, and draw appropriate and compelling conclusions.
- Execute daily transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners.
- Work closely with Business Development department to determine the appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
- Provide information on market conditions to management on interest rates, share price of FMN and its competitors, etc.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be detail oriented.
- Have high strategic skills.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- First degree in Finance or related field.
- Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 5 years in the corporate finance function of a reputable organization.