As an experienced professional at Shell you will constantly enhance your career and continue on your path to reaching your full potential.
Chemist – Forcados Oil Terminal SupervisorForcados, NigeriaProduction
Chemist – Wells Reservoir and Facility ManagementPort Harcourt Industrial Area, Nigeria
Skillpool group: Production Engineering Upstream
Reference ID: 131490BR
Your oil industry experience and chemistry expertise could take you further in this influential role with Shell – a chance to grow as a leader and broaden your production chemistry competences.
Where you fit in
We work as one team and are committed to excellence. We are accountable for our work and above all, we work hard to get the job done. We are passionate about innovation and driving positive change.
What’s the role?
On a day-to-day basis, you will be supporting Wells Reservoir and Facility Management (WRFM), oil and gas production optimization and restoration activities. You will be developing and implementing specialized and routine fluid sampling and testing programs.
You will be challenged with safe execution of chemistry related activities and managing stakeholders in a challenging operating environment.
You’ll be expected to:
- Provide chemistry inputs in production optimization and restoration activities as part of SPDC integrated WRFM) Team;
- Provide Production Chemistry solutions in support of oil & gas production operations;
- Provide flow assurance solutions to mitigate wax, scale, asphaltene, foaming, emulsion and other process chemistry challenges in oil & gas production operations;
- Support Terminal export capability by treating emulsion at designated flow stations;
- Assure the quality of production chemicals deployed in the Asset;
- Support Green House Gas monitoring and reasonable assurance compliance.
It’s a refreshingly collaborative role, as well as cultivating professional working relationships. You’ll work closely with production chemical suppliers and other vendors providing chemistry related service
.Apply for this opportunity
Skillpool group: Commercial and Retail
Reference ID: 131793BR
The E2E Delivery Lead is accountable for collaborating with business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities and implement solutions to drive improvements which contribute to the delivery of a “Best In Market Customer Experience” and delivery of business value at a cost we can afford. This position is based in the Customer Operations South Africa in-market team.Accountabilities
- Identify opportunities, propose & implement solutions to improve CO process efficiency, KPI performance, Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and deliver value
- Work with business partners and stakeholders to plan and manage the change agenda and implementation of local projects
- Lead/own rapid resolution of (complex) issues, mobilizing the right End to End (E2) partners
- Planning and managing the local implementation of Global Projects as Value Differentiators
- Provide process expertise as per the Integrated Support Model as required
- Support Manager CO in preparation and running of Local Customer Fulfilment Councils (CFCs)
- Take action on the commercial insights coming from Voice Of Customer (VOC)
- Using centrally prepared dashboards / reporting (including all OTC, Customer Experience, Value Differentiator), work with colleagues and business partners to provide commentary, actionable commercial insights and propose Return-To-Green (RTG) actions
- Interfaces with the Continuous Improvement team to drive improvement projects using Lean methodology
- Root Cause Analysis and proposed actions
- Ad Hoc analyses
Apply for this opportunity.