If you are a professional with over three years’ experience discover how you can make an impact with Shell. Explore career opportunities below.
FIND YOUR NEXT ROLE HERE
Skillpool group: Real Estate
Reference ID: 132678BR
Bring us a combination of facility and stakeholder skills and make an impact that matters in your community and the world.
Where you fit in
You’ll be joining The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited. It’s a positive place to work, where strong team spirit and flat management structure help us to achieve operational excellence and upload strong craftsmanship.
Real Estate (RE) delivers a competitive advantage to Shell through the application of leading-edge corporate real estate, corporate travel and business operations practices. RE’s strategic intent is to enable the Shell Businesses to deliver on their goals by creating safe, secure, cost effective, and productive environments that allow people to perform at their best. Real Estate delivers non-hydrocarbon physical infrastructure to Shell Businesses, projects and ventures; manages the Group’s property portfolio and office facilities.
What’s the role?
On a day-to-day basis, your role will be to develop service strategies and an annual business plan including a workplace HSE Plan, space planning, services & minor projects planning, budgeting, contract management and business controls. Coordinate all Facility Management (FM ) services which will include housekeeping for residential apartments, horticulture (lawn management, grass-cutting, gardening & tree-management), road sweeping, drains cleaning and landscaping, general building maintenance, minor building upgrades/refurbishments, building electrical works, plumbing, services, etc.
You’ll be expected to:
- Provide visible HSE leadership and management to deliver Goal Zero, TQ Energy efficiency and compliance with workplace/building regulations, licenses & consents etc;
- Ensure customer satisfaction level of >85% (from the annual customer satisfaction survey) and sustain improvements to drive year-on-year improvements in customer satisfaction levels;
- Ensure ZERO food poisoning cases in all catering operations within scope;
- Develop service strategies and an annual business plan including a workplace HSE Plan, space planning, services & projects planning, budgeting, contract management and business controls;
- Active liaison with hub asset managers, senior leader(s) and business focal points to understand their needs, advocate direction and develop management plans;
- Manage minor upgrade/construction of building infrastructure projects (CAPEX & OPEX) where applicable, including HSE, cost quality and programme;
- Managing about 60 contractors from the host communities;
- Ensure timely payment of contractors – in line with approved payment plan for community contractors. This requires prompt vetting and processing of all contractors’ invoices to ensure actual value of work done, proper documentation and early payment;
- Providing a wide range of HSE-critical support services while ensuring safety and competence of a large and diverse work force, mostly community workers.
Apply for this opportunity