FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
VEHICLE MOVEMENT SUPERVISOR – LOGISTICS, CALABAR
- Ensure loading plan is obtained from the Assistant Despatch Manager , collate and submit a daily loading report based on product type.
- Monitor the loading of products in compliance to the gate-pass and loading document presented.
- Ensure constant truck supply to production loading bay to achieve 750MT daily target and avoid congestion of trucks in the premises and the loading bay.
- Maintain proper and accurate truck inventory whilst ensuring trucks comply with the hygienic loading standard.
- Follow up on timely completion of loaded trucks documentation to minimize internal demurrage and turnaround time of trucks.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication & customer service skills.
- Have excellent organizational, administrative and Interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate and attention to details.
- National Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience.