• Assist with the daily operational requirements for smooth opening, running and closing of the office.
• Develop, organize and maintain an office filing system for easy retrieval of documents.
• Write letters & develop presentations.
• Liaise with external suppliers.
• Manage daily petty cash account.
• Maintain office logs on diesel/petrol usage, employee attendance.
• Manage office supply needs.
• Assist with legwork.com.ng content management.
Sales & Channel Manager• Direct & Coordinate the sales of our Mobile and Internet Services to Businesses in Nigeria.
• Develop and manage sales channels especially an affilate sales channel.
• Develop, grow and manage the sales team.
• Responsible for increasing the customer base and build strong relationships with customers
• R: Good Knowledge of the Mobile, SMS (Bulk & Targeted) and Internet industry will be an additional advantage.
• R: Demonstrated experience of defining and implementing channel programs.
• R: Ability to think strategically about revenue generation ideas.
• R: 2-3 years relevant working experience in a service based industry.
Sales & Channel Executives• Work with the sales & channel manager to deliver on revenue targets.
• Good Knowledge of the Mobile, SMS (Bulk & Targeted) and Internet industry will be an additional advantage.
• Experience in direct selling in an IT or concept-selling industry will be an added advantage
• Pleasing personality and good communication skills are mandatory
• Minimum 1 year sales experience.
• OND and above.
Graphic/User Interface Designers• Adobe Illustrator, Image Reader, Power-Point, Dreamweaver and flash, Fireworks, Corel Draw
• Individual will be involved in conceptualization, template and page design, interface design, photo editing, icon creation etc.
• Strong visual, conceptualization and creative skills.
• You will be required to create HTML and various graphics.
• Corporate branding or advertising agency background preferred.
• Minimum educational qualification: A bachelor degree or its equivalent in Creative art or Design is preferred.
• 2 years relevant work experience in Graphic designing or creative management.
Technical Support Officer• Support and maintain office hardware, software and network infrastructure.
• Identify technical requirements and design internet based architectures.
• Liaise between business and data center operations.
• Infrastructure expertise, including server platform, active directory, networking and messaging.
• Certification in Microsoft and competitive technologies are strongly preferred
Internet Programmers• Individual must be experienced in using the following Visual Studio.NET, Source Safe, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000 upwards.
• Developing components for both business and data layer.
• Testing applications, unit test to ensure application meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
• User interface coding
• Front end programming and writing database queries and stored procedures.
• Minimum educational qualification: Bachelor degree or professional certification.
• 2 years relevant work experience in project management.
• Planning and executing mass-market and focused marketing programs to drive website adoption.
• Research competitiveness positioning and work with sales programs to coordinate partner training content.
• Good Knowledge of software industry and an experience of selling software products and solutions coupled with international exposure in software sales.
• Ability to think strategically about our brand and ways to improve our branded communications.
• MBA from a strong institution (Preferred)
• 3 years relevant working experience in a service based industry.
Software Development Manager
• Individual will be involved in designing, development and implementation of internet based system to support the main processes.
• Analysis, specification, co-ordination/project management of systems development, testing, resolution of migration issues (in conjunction with stake-holders), user acceptance and where appropriate, the provision or development of user documentation in conjunction with key users.
• Select and implement web tools and technologies.
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies and recommend appropriate tools and technologies for adoption.
• Data center liaison.
• Source control and versioning.
• Minimum educational qualification: A bachelor or its equivalent in any technical field of study.
• 2-4 years of relevant working experience in designing and developing on .NET platform.
• Create text content for new or existing web features.
• Manage and mine text content for contributing users.
• Individual must have outstanding communication and writing skills.
• Minimum educational qualification: A bachelor or its equivalent in Art related disciple or Mass communication or any related subject matter.
• 2 years relevant working experience in Technical/Web text hosting or writing/ content creation for e-learning.
Excellent analytical and communication skill essential
Effective team player.
How to Apply
Cut and paste your Curriculum Vitea (C.V) into
an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Attachments, Please. The Position applied for should be the subject of the mail. Good Luck.