CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION, (CAC) RECRUITMENT
(Established under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1, 1990)
The Corporate Affairs Commission hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from within and outside to fill the following existing vacancy:
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
The Director of Finance and Accounts is the Head of the Department. He coordinates the activities of the department and ensures that accounts and financial transactions are in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices and relevant legislations.
Principal duties and responsibilities include:
• Develops and ensures the exercise of adequate controls over all payments and revenue
• Generally supervises all accounting staff.
• Prepares the budget of the Commission and monitors its implementation to ensure compliance with budgetary provisions.
• Liaises with External Auditor to facilitate timely interim and year-end audits.
• Prepares and presents management accounts on monthly basis.
• Invests surplus funds.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of a good Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting (not below second class lower or Lower Credit) and membership of a recognized Professional Body like ICAN. ANAN. ACCA,etc.
Minimum of 15 years work experience 5 of which must have been spent in a Management position in a reputable organization.
All candidates must be proficient in the use of computers with particular emphasis in applications relevant to their professions.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to take written examination and subsequently oral interview.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to submit their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae addressed to the
Corporate Affairs Commission,
Plot 420 Tigris Crescent,
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama,
P. M. B. 198,