Riders’ for Health (RFH) is a Logistics, Vehicle & Fleet Management and Healthcare delivery Service Organisation. We run vehicles for Ministries of Health and other partner agencies on a not-for-profit basis, enabling health workers to regularly and systematically reach isolated and vulnerable people on a reliable, efficient and cost effective basis and in so doing support those who deliver health care in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Vacant position: Client Relationship Officer (Calabar)
Qualification and experience:
- Relevant undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2 years sales and marketing experience in the service industry. Experience in the automobile industry will be of added benefit.
- Applicant should posses strong excellent managerial, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to quantify and measure operational results and effectiveness
- Applicant must be computer literate and competent in basic Microsoft office applications
- Interpersonal and team work skills
- Self-management and professional development skills
- Target driven and goal oriented
Remuneration: will be discussed at the interview
Method of application:
All interested applicants should send their applications (Curriculum Vitae and application letter) to: [[email protected]] quoting the subject ‘CRO RFH’ with their location of interest separated by hyphen in the subject field.
Closing Date: 21st October, 2011 by 5PM, any application received after this date will not be considered. Only candidates selected for Interview will be contacted.
- Riders’ for Health: Client Relationship Officer((Lagos, Enugu, Kaduna, & Abuja)
- Riders’ for Health Recruiting(re-advertised)
- Client Relationship Officer at African Development Bank
- Client Services Executives at Total Health Trust Limited
- New Horizons Nigeria: Client Relationship Officers/Front Office Administrators[Ref:CRO/FD-03]