Our company ABC Transport is the leading intercity Cargo, movement operator in Nigeria with an increasing fleet operation covering Nigeria and West Africa.
The head fleet maintenance will have the ultimate responsibility for the optimum performance of the company’s fleet. He must have the technical and managerial competence to maintain a good number of trucks
Job Title: Head, Fleet Maintenance (Cargo / Logistics)
He will specifically ensure:
- Accurate implementation of prevention maintenance policy.
- The formulation of vehicle maintenance policies
- Coordination of machanics and technicians training.
- Advise management on appropriate technology, brand, quality etc.
- Appropriate response time to jobs.
Desired Course(s): Mechanical Engineering
Application Deadline: July 10, 2012
Job Status: fulltime
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Automobile /Mechanical Engineering.
- Management experience in a similar environment
- Computer literacy and knowledge of its use in maintenance scheduling
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience.
- Ability to work in a team, meets deadlines, and communicates effectively.
Attractive and competitive
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should forward their application alongside credential to:
The Personnel Manager,
ABC Transport Plc,
P.O. Box 10040,