Opportunities exist or highly qualified candidates who will take up a challenging job in a recognised international hospitality gaming company.
Candidates who wish to be considered must possess basic minimum attributes and qualities before applying for vacant position below:
Position Title: IT Network Administrator
- lmplement and monitor adherence to SIML security policies and procedures.
- Administer the Unit directory series.
- Monitor the maturity of the property using the company maturity framework.
- Develop, Imolement and test the Unit IT continuity plan and monitor that Unit backups are performed according to the backup strategy
- Implement the management tools strategy at the Unit.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or any related fields..
- 3-5 years experience in a large IT facility within a corporate organizatIon
- CompTia S+.
- SCOM & SCCM
- COBIT Foundations.
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Helpdesk and customer service envirormrent.
- Managing project work and business continuity.
- Ensures the appropriate fulfilment of the systems maintenance process custodianship responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to and consistency of, the predefined levels of customer service as required (SLA adherence) IT equipment
- Ensures the appropriate management of suppliers, inventory, assets and equipmnent
- Ensures execution of a risk management plan for IT related environment.
- Systems audits, assessments and quality reviews against strategy.
- Projects, compliance and software delivery (operate & deliver within the budget).
[email protected] using the Position Code INA 002 as the subject of the email.