Acumento is an IT Consulting and Software Development firm serving clients throughout Africa and North America. Using our expertise in Outsourced Product Development (OPD) we help companies bring products and services to market quicker by using series of tested and proven framework.
Vacancies currently exist in two positions within the organization. Prospective applicants would be employed based on an attractive commission and would be expected to operate anywhere he/she desires. Preferably, in the state he/she resides in.
Commission Based Marketing Executive
- Communicating with target audiences and managing client relationships
- Marketing company products and capabilities
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies for effective sales initiatives
- Evaluating campaigns and on-going projects
- Focusing on both business growth and clients’ retention
- Prospecting key contact list development to boost sales
- Developing business strategies and achieving performance targets
- Attending to clients’ queries and providing appropriate solutions
- Developing strategies to maximize sales, client satisfaction and retention
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ activities in order to gain competitive advantage
- HND/BSc in a relevant field
- Must have marketing experience (2-5 years)
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strive for excellence while staying within acceptable ethical and professional boundaries
- Result focused and goal driven.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Able to clearly communicate information and ideas in writing and speaking to clients and staff.
we are looking for Commission Based Marketing Excutives who can market Acumento Products in their based with commission. If you are Interested and qualified? Click here to apply online.
Trainee Software Developer – Ikeja-LAGOS
If you are interested in pursuing a Software Development career but not fully qualified for our Software Developer role, you can apply as a Trainee Developer. As a trainee Developer you will go through a coaching/internship style training, working on real projects, to get you up to speed with the latest programming skills and corporate ethics. After a successful training period you can then be considered as a permanent staff with Acumento or referred to other software development firm. If interested, click here to apply online. stating clearly in your cover letter that you are rather interested in our training programme. You can get more information on our training programme here.