JOB REFERENCE CODE: RS-OD-05
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Assisting & aiding the offshore crew supervisors and performing routine operational duties.
• Using industrial rope access services in difficult to access areas such as confined spaces and high access areas.
• Perform tests, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the equipment as necessary.
• Repair may require the reading and interpreting wiring schematics, performing minor coating, bolting and welding, and operating hydraulic, pneumatic, Inspection and spray equipment.
• Adjust or replace bearings, pipes, and other pipeline and production facilities as needed.
• Verify that the integrity of the structure has been restored for the purpose it was designed for.
• Take pictures and/or video of completed work for presentation to the client.
• Assist in recruiting and training rope access employees on operational functions; conduct safety orientations and meetings; assures that established policies and procedures are followed.
• Coordinate all functions including receiving of components, equipment inventory control and interim quality checks and shipping; assures compliance with all regulations and good code of practice.
• Troubleshoots any project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Unit Manager and or Projects Manager.
• Perform other related duties incidentally to the work described herein.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 0-2 years
Skills / Qualifications Required:
• A university degree is required with a major in science or engineering preferred or related work experience is required.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people is essential.
• Good leadership skills are beneficial.
• Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of operational problems