Assistant LD Manager(
: May-17-2013, 4:59:59 AM
: Nigeria-Lagos State-Lagos-Oregun – Head Office
Shift : Day Job
Job : Human Resources
Purpose of the Role
-Support the Pillar Leadership Development team to ensure that the organisation attracts, selects and develops people with the capability to create competitive advantage; in both the short and long term. Incumbent will be responsible for supporting the flawless activation of market/geography programmes, processes, systems and tools.
– To support the design, implementation and promotion of career development programs for employees.
· To analyse local data and develop preliminary insights to support Leadership Development managers
· To support the development of local Leadership Development Solutions, policies, processes and tools by providing relevant information and efficient admin
· To work openly and transparently, sharing best practice within the global Expertise team and with the broader HR Community.
· To provide feedback from Leadership Development programmes and provide recommendations to the Pillar Leadership Development manager for continuous improvement and redesign of programmes.
· To support Pillar Leadership Development teams to ensure Learning programmes & Talent policies are activated in an equitable, reasonable and meritocratic way
· To keep up-to-date with legislative changes and ensure Leadership Development policies and processes reflect them
· To support the Leadership Development Manager in leading projects, taking the lead in delivering the communication tools for Talent policy, process, programme or tool.
· To provide up-to-date data on current total Leadership Development costs and produce regular budget reports.
· To support all auditing and reporting requirements for Leadership Development processes.
· To support the design, development and implementation of the career development strategy
· To support the Pillar Leadership Development team in the development of different career development programs for employees
· To support in the design of different assessment and supporting tools/templates for career management e.g. career discussion forms, reference guides, etc
· To promote career development programs and actively support assessment centers as appropriate
· Play a key role in strategic organization wide projects/programs focused on the attraction and development of high potentials and young leaders e.g. Unilev er Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) recruitment, High Potentials (HP) programs, etc
· Receive, consolidate and keep custody of the Personal Development Plan (PDP) completed forms
· Maintain PDP forms and update in accordance to policy or change process to support BPs, Line managers and employees.
· Ensure proper cascade of communication of timelines to the total business on an annual basis as it relates to the performance management process
· Provide end user advice on how to use the on line PDP system (Talent Plus Online)
Support administration of all performance management tools /templates e.g. Multi Source Feed-back (MSF), development plans, work plans, PDP summary forms, FRC’S /HRP as appropriate.
· University graduate
· Relevant experience in HR systems and processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle
· 3-4 years experience in HR but open to other areas as well.
· Advanced MS office skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills