Introduction to the role
As HR Recruitment Associate, you will be at the centre of Jumia’s growth; your role will support the recruitment process through candidate sourcing, managing interview logistics and striving to improve the overall candidate experience.
Your areas of responsibility include:
• Sourcing and attracting candidates locally, regionally and internationally through networking, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
• Managing interview process including scheduling, tracking and informing candidates of progress of their application.
• Support with interview process for all position by administering tests, and providing interview logistics for managers to successfully deliver quality interview experiences to all candidates.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the current state of each candidates’ application.
• Provide weekly reports on all positions you are managing within the recruitment team.
• Support in managing a database of qualified candidates for open positions and in advance of need.
• Improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters.
• Continuous follow-up with managers to confirm staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum of 1 year experience in recruitment, HR Management, Talent Sourcing.
• Exceptional networking and recruitment skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external , partners and clients.
• Strong drive and unwavering discipline.
• Strong analytical and people skills.
What we offer
• A unique education in working in a leading company in a new industry in Nigeria and Africa.
• Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
• An attractive salary package.
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their CV as an email attachment with subject line YOUR NAME_POSITION e.g. Michael Johnson_HR Recruitment Associate to: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline: N/A