Introduction to the role
As HR Office Assistant, you will support the HR team in delivery key HR responsibilities relating to staff welfare and retention, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits.
We are looking for an open-minded and outgoing person with extensive marketing and event management experience.
Your areas of responsibility include:
• Assist with recruitment process. May assist with contacting and maintaining communication with candidates through arranging phone interviews and scheduling interviews for managers.
• Support with managing relationship with HMO provider, Pension Registration of Staff as well as effecting changes when necessary.
• Timely escalation and resolution of Medical issue and ID Card Issues relating to all employees.
• Responsible for Exit Interviews and other exit formalities.
• Maintaining the personal profile of employees by updating changes on Excel Sheet and filing documents in employees’ file.
• Ensure data integrity in Jumia’s Human Manager Systems (HMS).
• Provide frequent customer service regarding payroll, benefits, employee relations, etc.
• Support with administering HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, pension and health insurance, leave and holiday tracking , managing communication with mobile service provider and general employee services.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum of 1 year experience in, HR Management, Office Administration or Project Management.
• Exceptional networking and recruitment skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent PC User Skills (MS-WORD, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
• Strong analytical and people skills
What we offer
• A unique education in working in a leading company in a new industry in Nigeria and Africa.
• Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
• An attractive salary package.
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their CV as an email attachment with subject line YOUR NAME_POSITION e.g. Michael Johnson_HR Office Assistant to: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline: N/A