Engine knows the best professionals in oil & gas and perfectly matches people and jobs.
Driven by performance, not profit. We are inspired by challenging and ambitious projects. Engine creates the ideal combination of industry knowledge, technology and people to set a new standard for recruitment services.
We understand engineers. They understand us.
Our Client, international oil & gas producing company, is looking for HR Specialist to join the team in Saudi Arabia. The role partners closely with HRBP and aims to build mechanisms for efficient HR operations, employee engagement and compliance.
- Manage a variety of HR processes spanning the entire employee lifecycle.
- Collect and analyze data to drive decisions for HRBP.
- Manage the execution and implementation of major HR processes to entity guidelines.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex employee relations’ issues and provide guidance.
- Address management requests for analysis on key performance indicators relating to people issues (e.g. retention, headcount, leaves etc.).
- Support HR team in on day-to-day operational issues.
- BS Degree.
- 3+ years of HR operations experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to analyze trends and propose recommendations.
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English.