- Plan, Design and implement an overall risk management framework for the company.
- Undertake Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Conducts Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements etc.
- Establishes and quantifies the organizations risk appetite
- Adherence to the codes of corporate governance
- Conducts audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Conduct regular surveys to ensure competitiveness of the company
- Provides support, education and training of staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
Qualification and Experience.
The requirement is for a Risk Manager with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role. This manager should have a B.sc degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline and professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA. A post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
General Information/How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their application and CV using the position applied for as the mail subject, to: [email protected]