Our client is a leading player in the cement manufacturing and concrete mix production looking to hire a Treasury Operations Analyst.
Job Location: Calabar, Cross Rivers State. (Applicants MUST be resident in Calabar)
To ensure prompt and accurate processes of payments and treasury settlement instructions. Support all daily operational treasury activities to the center
- Ensure that the documentation for the weekly Journal for offshore remittances are raised promptly and accurately.
- Ensure that payments and settlement instructions relating to all suppliers’ invoices are processed promptly and accurately for payment through the Banks.
- Prompt and accurate preparation of all documentation needed for offshore remittances to aid Account Payable posting.
- Prompt daily documented analysis of cash balance.
- Ensure prompt and accurate posting of all manual receipts of customer payments into the JD Edward ERP.
- Ensure prompt and accurate posting of Interswitch (ISW) receipts into JDE as and when necessitated by JDE/ISW synchronization downtime.
- Manage the daily processing of petty cash requests from employees, including accurate transfer into respective bank accounts.
- Administer the processing of foreign and local cash advance requests from employees.
- Manage the payment and treasury settlement instructions for the LEA share sale for employees
- Provide monthly offshore remittance information for exchange rate calculation and use by Plant Inventory function.
- Provide support to the Senior Treasury Operations Manager on any other issues relating to the Treasury operations.
- Any other assignment of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Sales – Post all customer payments (manual receipts) into JDE ERP.
Account – Raising of weekly Journal for offshore remittances documentation. Documentation for offshore remittances are prepared and sent to Account Payable for Posting.
Inventory – Send the exchange rate to inventory for offshore documentation.
General Management – Processing of local and foreign cash advances for payment.
Bank officials/ contacts
- Sc/HND Accounting/Finance Discipline ONLY
- 4 years Treasury working experience in FMCG, multinational organisation
- Advance working knowledge of excel
- Working knowledge of Bank reconciliation
- Working knowledge of Trade services
- Knowledge and usage of ERP preferably JD Edwards / SAP
- Salary range is 4, 500,000 – 5, 500,000 /annum (based on experience).
- Qualified applicants with the required treasury and JDE/SAP ERP experience should forward CVs to ‘’ using ‘TOA’ as subject of mail before 26th April, 2016. Candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.