|We are seeking bright minds that are ready to learn, perform, and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career.|
|Auto req ID||114825BR|
|Job Title||Corporate Communications and Knowledge Management Coordinator|
|Function||Infrastructure – Marketing & Communications|
|Service Line||Marketing & Communications|
|About us||KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Our winning mind-set! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
|Job Description||Roles and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate the Firm’s external branding and corporate communication activities
· Ensure effective communications of key corporate messages within the organization at various locations – advertising and image building, change and corporate culture, communication policy, building a communication culture.
· Content and strategy manager for the KPMG Social Media platforms; coordinator and correspondence manager for the various units and practices.
· Developing, managing, maintaining and measuring/reporting on selected engagement platforms and channels in line with the function’s mandate.
· Developing and executing strategic communication plans, policies and guidelines relating to issue, risk and crises management, and measurement thereof including liaison with Global counterparts.
· Assist division knowledge managers to develop knowledge management strategies and process suited to their needs, ensuring adherence to brand central and Brand regulatory compliance in capturing and submitting high quality and value content to the microweb.
· Assist practitioners in navigating knowledge bases and creating content documents according to standards. Edit commentary/interpretations of content experts and internal submissions.
· Gaining and maintaining familiarity with KPMG key contacts and communication lines
· Implementation of Marketing Plans for and Events for KPMG Nigeria
· Assist with monitoring documents submitted to the microweb for compliance with brand and image regulatory policies, procedures and practices, and ensure that high quality standards and taxonomy are enforced.
Publications & Subscriptions
Monitor and maintain subscription to the following:
§ UNDB Online
§ Fortune Magazine, Economist, Time, Newsweek, Harvard Business Review
§ Business Directories
§ The Banker
DESKTOP TOOL SUPPORT
Making relevant and useful desktop tools available to users, eg., Agusto Industry reports, etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Minimum Education & Experience:
¨ First degree in Social Sciences or Arts or its equivalent
· 7-9 years in related field
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
i. Functional/Technical Skills
¨ Organizational and coordination ability
¨ Social Media Measurement and analysis tools; Google certified etc
¨ Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of Microsoft Office Share Point Server
¨ Good Computer skills, Searching the internet
ii. Behavioral Skills
¨ Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse teams
¨ Strong relationship building and networking skills
iii. Performance Measures/Feedback
¨Timeliness of deliverables related to research
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.