Society for Family Health (SFH) is dedicated to improving the health of mothers, pregnant women, and children under the age of five in Nigeria. It utilises social marketing techniques and promotes products and programming to tackle one of Nigeria’s largest health burdens: Malaria.
We require competent candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer, Project Account (GF HIV Project)
Job Reference Code: SOFF_FinGFHIV-ext
- This position reports to the Global Fund Project Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and booking vendor invoices into SAP.
- S/He will review all approved staff retirements for completeness and accuracy, provide schedules to auditors, produce project budget monitoring reports, review common cost journals, prepare quarterly financial reports to the donor, and prepare monthly burn rate analysis for SFH management.
- S/He will also perform monthly reconciliation of all project bank accounts and financial transactions.
- S/He will review all transactions posted into project books by field offices and make corrections where necessary before financial reports are prepared.
Min Required Experience:
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.