Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience! We offer free nationwide delivery, free returns and have several convenient payment options to choose from, either with your debit/credit cards or cash on delivery. With affordable prices and great products, Jumia lets you enjoy an awesome shopping experience with your order sent directly to your doorstep. No muss, no fuss, super convenience guaranteed. We employ the best people, processes and technology to provide all our customers with authentic products and first-class services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Financial Planning And Analysis
- To ensure an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives.
- Oversee the financial planning and analysis organization and work with Finance directors, management team, both local team and central team, to provide value-added insight into the business.
- Prepare a monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, operational dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive level explanations of differences.
- Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives.
- Develop and monitor the company’s annual budget and monthly forecasts, which shall include establishing budget tools, setting timelines and ensuring all budgets are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time.
- Prepare and maintain an efficient and effective process of evaluating, tracking and monitoring all strategic planning activity for the company with appropriate links to the annual budget and strategic plan.
- Provide a high level of thought process to drive improvement; recommend areas for improvement and lead projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure.
- Supervise and manage the performance of a team of FP&A professionals.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics, identifying risks and opportunities related to the achievement of the company’s financial plans.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Develop and execute financial modelling tools to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, new projects and decision making.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel) and ERP systems
- Great attention to detail, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical skills
Qualification & Experience
- A BSc in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognised and accredited University
- Professional Qualification like ICAN, ACCA, ACA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role
- Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements
- Solid FP&A experience (budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online