Welcome to Air Peace Careers. We recruit employees who are driven, have the team spirit and share our values. We foster a supportive and productive work place and strive to provide an environment where personal and professional growth and career objectives are developed and achieved. At the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to provide better customer experiences.
You will work with some of the finest Pilots, Engineers, Ground Operations and support staff. Our employees are committed to changing how Business works and have a positive can do attitude. We think globally, stand outside the box and see our workmates as friends
We aspire to become a dependable employer that offers its employees opportunities, relevant trainings and a safe working environment
At Air Peace Limited, You have the opportunity to advance your career beyond your imagination.
We are looking for people to join our ever growing team. We require talent who are as excited as we are to help build a world class Airline flying out of Africa.
- Evaluate and contribute to the improvement of governance, risk management, and Business control processes.
- Review of Air Peace Business Processes- perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes
- Ensures compliance with internal regulations and established control protocol
- Obtain, analyse, examine and evaluate documentation, including reports, statements, records, accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts to gather information
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy.
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Maintain open communication with management
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
- Presents summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Assesses best financial practices for an organisation and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Internal Audit activities to conform to The Institute of Internal Auditors’ Definition of Internal Audit, Code of Ethics, and Standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related degree. A Master’s degree is preferred
- Professional certifications such as Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®), Certified Financial Services Auditor® (CFSA®), Certification in Control Self-Assessment® (CCSA®), and Certification in Risk Management Assurance™ (CRMA®)
- Membership Of The Institute Of Internal Auditors Of Nigeria is compulsory
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Organisational, process and .or financial audit
- Must be familiar with accounting procedures, record keeping, Management and technology
- Proficiency in Data analysis and Management
- Must possess a strong understanding of business practices, business law, mathematics, and possess great communication skills