LISSE AFRICA is an adept human resource consulting with key interest in the support recruitment industry with the aim of providing support staffs that are professional, verified and well documented.
Our client in the logistics industry requires the services of a Business Manager to over-see the activities of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
• Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
• Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
• Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
• Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Assess overall company performance against objectives
• Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are to forward their application with subject of mail: Business to( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Application deadline :not stated