Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
Software Tester / Application Security
Experience: 0 year(s)
Course of Study: Computer Science
Required Grade: Any
- To identify and eliminate any bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
- Review of application prototype, Flowchart and codes to ensure it meet the demands of the project
- To provide constructive criticisms, remain tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with developers at all times.
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams to identifying business requirements
- Actively involved in project planning, monitoring applications and software systems
- Perform stress testing, performance testing, functional testing & scalability testing, Run customer scenario testing and benchmark with international best practice
- writing and executing test scripts, running manual and automated tests, testing in different environments including web and mobile and device
- Writing bug reports, resource planning, reviewing documentation, working towards departmental and project deadlines
- Quality assurance, providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- Problem solving, designing tests to mitigate risk, presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues and follow up to ensure prompt closure.
- Any other assignments as may be delegated by the Head of IT and product Development.
- Computer Science or Engineering course.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
- Application Deadline: October 26, 2017