Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Facility Security Officer
The PFSO on the AKPO FPSO is the responsible person for the security department (Akpo Marine Operation Centre – AMOC). His responsibilities shall include the following:
- The implementation of all TOTAL groups security policies on the FPSO EGINA and the OML 130 in general.
- Development and enforcement of security operations procedures in the OML 130.
- Responsible for the development / implementation of site security plans in liaison with an appointed RSO.
- Analyze security situations and developments and advise the OIM accordingly.
- Take a lead role in security related incidents.
- Maintains and develops updates on field security as appropriate.
- Collates and distributes all necessary security information to relevant persons accordingly.
- Ensures that all requirements of the ISPS code are met and implemented on the FPSO.
- Prepares a daily security report.
- Plan the activities of the security team.
- Set up security assets and ensure their permanent availability at all times.
- To evaluate security risks that may undermine the safe operation of assets / personnel in the OML 130 with a view to proffer adequate advice.
- Organize individual and collective training sessions for the security team and all personnel on the FPSO.
- Overall supervision of all laid down routine daily tasks on the FPSO
- Security Inductions and Access control on the FPSO
- Control and coordination of activities during lockdown of the FPSO
- B.Sc/BA or equivalent
- ISPS Code specialist
- Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) certified
- Experience in maritime industry and security
- Local knowledge of the environment
- Experience in Oil and Gas facilities at supervisory level
- Preferably retired navy officer of 10 years experience.