RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, India and Europe. It also has plans to commence operations to China in the last quarter of 2017 and to the US in the second half of 2018. RwandAir operates from its main base at Kigali International Airport with the mission to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of RwandAir’s expansion strategy it is looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Cargo system administrator Supervisor
2. Department: Cargo
3. Reporting to: Deputy Cargo Manager
4. Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
• To ensure efficient & effective acceptance of cargo in compliance with carriers policies/procedures and customer expectations
• To ensure safe operations and working environment to comply with relevant statutory and industry requirements
• To protect and enhance export revenue mobilization to meet carrier expectation.
• To ensure efficiency and effectiveness of cargo systems (Coordination of cargo systems).
• To effectively communicate relevant aspects of service delivery internally and externally to meet customer expectations.
• Reports safety and hazards, incidents identified during daily operations
• Reports security threats and incidents that occurred during daily operations.
• Gather security threats and incidents reports from cargo operations and send such reports to the cargo manager, his deputy and security department.
•Perform other duties as instructed by Cargo manager.
• Supervise and ensure all flights are accepted and departed in cargo spot system.
• Work closely with flight scheduling department.
5. Knowledge, Skill, Experience
• At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or other related field. A degree in IT is an added advantage.
• Certification in relevant computer applications
• Experience delivering service in demanding consumer environment
• Fluent in English, French having both is an added advantage.
• Team Player
• Proactive/Results orientated
• Pleasant & presentable
• Communications/interpersonal skills
7. How to apply
• An application letter addressed to Ag.General Manager-Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant Qualifications;
• A photocopy of Rwandan national identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is October 11,2017 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address. “firstname.lastname@example.org”
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.