Job Vacancy Detail
Based throughout Africa
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its Well Construction Division Business Development team.
Reporting to the Division Sales Manager Well Construction Division, this person will present, promote and sell machine shop services to existing and prospective customers; gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements; make sales calls to existing and potential clients to demonstrate products and gain new markets; negotiate terms of an agreement and conclude sales while negotiating any variations in price, delivery and specifications.
• Prepare weekly & monthly sales reports; Prepare accurate, rapid cost calculations
• Gather market and customer information
• Feed future buying trends back to the organisation
• Oversee the development of marketing literature
• Update Sales registers
• Candidate must possess a good degree with relevant experience in a similar role.
• At least 5 years experience in preferably oilfield business development
• Experience in Machine Shop and Fabrication business is a requirement
• Must have acute analytical skills, be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skills
• Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organizational skills
• Skilled in understanding market trend and intelligence for business decision.
• Be customer oriented
• Proven ability to create and develop business relationship with customers.
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.