Dragnet Solutions is seeking to engage a qualified Content Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for Content creation activities for the organization’s website and Social media platforms. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness, monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practice while working with the Sales team to devise a Media Strategy that aligns with the Company’s goals.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines, enjoy being creative and be detail-oriented. Ultimately, you would oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with the Sales teams to plan and develop content, style and layout to ensure brand consistency
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve Company’s publications
- Track, measure and analyse website and social media performance
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Become an advocate for the Company on the Social Media spaces engaging in dialogues and responding to questions where appropriate
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- BSc degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or any relevant field
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Work creatively with limited resources
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.