Logistics Coordinator in Nigeria
- To contribute to the elaboration of the mission’s operational strategy: context analysis and its evolution, elaboration of problem trees and proposed solutions, needs assessments analysis, proposal of new actions, budgeting and HR dimensioning.
- To define the procurement plan of the mission and ensure its implementation
- To supervise shipments and deliveries of materials
- To ensure a smooth management and follow-up of the mission’s stock
- To supervise the follow-up of theequipment, its maintenance and traceability
- To supervise the vehicles planningand renewal.
- To manage rental contracts and follow-up of the costs
- To manage the logistic staff : briefing, planning, follow-up, management, performance interview, technical capacity buildings, etc.
- To implement the security policy in cooperation with the Head of Mission.
- To participate in the evaluation of the general security, the procedures definition and updating
- To represent SIF
- At least 5 years of experience in INGOs
- Minimum 2 years of expatriation as Logistic Coordinator or on a similar position
- Significant experience in security management within insecure and volatile countries
- Significant knowledge of humanitarian environment, donors, procedures and guidelines, accountability frameworks and best practices in emergency management
- Knowledge of donors environment and guidelines.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in logistic planning, budget management, reporting writing.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools (Logical Framework analysis, project cycle management, objectives and indicators, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills and supportive management style (experience in managing national and expatriate staff)
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in working in insecure environments with responsibility for security planning, monitoring and management
- Good knowledge and management of Windows systems, MS Office suites, especially Word and Excel
- An understanding of and commitment to SIF’s mission and values is necessary
- Starting date : June 2019
- French fixed term contract : 4 months
- Remuneration according to profile
- Monthly perdiem
- Social and medical cover (SIF contributes to 60% of the insurance)
Secours Islamique France diversity is a wealth;
We will study every application with required skills for the position.
How to Apply
Click on the link below: