FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Monitor the receipt of raw materials in order to ensure efficiency of the milling process.
- Assist the Chief Miller in achieving optimum performance of the milling process.
- Coach milling staff in order to enhance milling skills.Maintain accurate documentation and record-keeping.
- Ensure good hygiene and house-keeping practices within the production environment.Minimize unplanned downtime.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have excellent people management skills.
- Maintain high level of hygiene.
- Have good communication skills.
- First Degree in Engineering or Science related courses.
- Membership of National Association of British and Irish Millers.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Milling Technology is an added advantage.
- 3 years cognate experience.