Etisalat Nigeria, one of the leading telecommunication company operating in the country is currently recruiting for the position of:
- To be responsible for implementing sustainable, profitable, marketing initiatives that drive volume and value growth for the teen segment of the Consumer Market
- Responsible for the coordination of analysis and forecasting of the teen segment needs, segment size, trends, profitability etc.
- Responsible for developing promotion campaigns to stimulate usage and profitable consumer connections within the teen segment
- Uses relevant segment data from Market & Customer Intelligence (including primary research, data mining, external reports) and impressions from Point-of-Sales to provide input for marketing plan development
- Identify, review and monitor demographic profiles of the Teen segment customers.
- Assist with logistics for awareness campaigns, fairs and ad-hoc surveys aimed at promoting Etisalat Nigeria products and services within the Teen market segment
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager- Teen Segment
- Provide inputs in the development of concepts for promotional campaigns
- Suggest new opportunities for expansion and revenue growth within the Teen Segment
- Recommends and identifies actions for customizing products & services to meet the needs of dedicated consumer segment.
- Collaborate with Product Development Team, Brands, Sales,etc in Product Launch.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager Teen Segment but within the scope of this job role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Socials Sciences or any relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage
|Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 3 – 5years experience in Telecoms, FMCG, with at least 1year experience in consumer focused marketing. Telecoms Product Launch experience is an advantage especially within identified age segment (Teens)
- Cross cultural understanding
- Customer Focus and complaints handling skills
- Networking & relationship building
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Drive for achievement/results
- Problem Solving
- Work Discipline
- Planning & Organising skills
- Team Leading Influencing
- Organization and business awareness
- Understanding of the Regional Sales and Business Development functionalities and working relationships.
- Research skills
- Analytical and integrative thinking
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Customer Segmentation & Profiling skills
- Report Writing
- Relationship Management Skills
- Knowledge of the full range of Etisalat products and services portfolio.
- Market & Competitors knowledge
- Ability to build business cases
- Lateral Coordination
- Statistical analysis skills