- To create sustainable, profitable, market volume and value growth for the Youth (teen) segment of the Consumer Market.
- To assist and support the Head – Youth Segment in the implementation of strategies to achieve agreed business objectivesi.e. develop and execute innovative approaches to capture the Teen segment
- Proposes consumer segment strategies to ensure that adequate plans and forecasts are made to meet the teen segment requirements
- Analyses, forecasts and understands the teen segment needs, segment size, trends, profitability etc. of the assigned consumer segment
- Develop promotion campaigns to stimulate usage and profitable consumer connections within the teen segment
- Requests relevant segment data from Market & Customer Intelligence (including primary research, data mining, external reports) and impressions from Point-of-Sales.
- Identify, review and monitor demographic profiles of the Teen segment customers.
- Ensure Teens segment marketing strategies based on clear value proposition that is aligned to the Etisalat Value proposition.
- Identify opportunities and leverage Etisalat and TEENS segment value proposition to take advantage of such opportunities
- Monitor execution of Teens and emerging market strategy against specifications.
- Evaluate new opportunities for expansion and revenue growth.
- Provide delivery and performance tracking support to Head, Youth Market Segment.
- Provides comprehensive professional support to Product Marketing & Channel Management functions to ensure adequate plans and forecasts are made in the product marketing & development process to meet respective consumer segment requirements
- Recommends and identifies actions for customizing products & services to meet the needs of dedicated consumer segment.
- Collaborate with Product Development Team, Brands, Sales,etc in Product Launch.
- Other duties as assigned by line manager but within the scope of this job role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Socials Sciences or any relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications and an MA/MBA will be an added advantage
|Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 6 – 8 years consumer focused marketing experience in Telecoms, FMCG (Segmenting and profiling), Telecoms Product Launch experience is an advantage especially within identified age segment (Teens)
- Cross cultural understanding
- Customer Focus and complaints handling skills
- Networking & relationship building
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Drive for achievement/results
- Problem Solving
- Work Discipline
- Planning & Organising skills
- Team Leading Influencing
- Organization and business Awareness
- Understanding of the Regional Sales and Business Development functionalities and working relationships.
- Research skills
- Analytical and integrative thinking
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Customer Segmentation & Profiling skills
- Report Writing
- Relationship Management Skills
- Knowledge of the full range of Etisalat products and services portfolio.
- Market & Competitors knowledge
- Ability to build business cases
- Lateral Coordination
- Statistical analysis skills