Our client is an outstanding organization in the Mortgage Banking and Financial services Sector.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja (applicants’ must be resident in Abuja).
Summary of role:
• Responsible for marketing the organization products and services; improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
• Build key customer relationships; identify business opportunities; negotiate with customers and close business deals.
• Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
• Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment.
• Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
• Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
• Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
• Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
• Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to Line Manager.
• Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Line Manager.
• Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities
• Office support duties like photocopying, typing, scanning etc
• Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualification, Experience & Attributes:
• Degree holder in social sciences discipline.
• Must have three (3) years financial services marketing/sales experience.
• Self- driven; strong marketing/client relationship management and development aptitude.
• Solid interpersonal, presentation and relationship management/service excellence skills.
• Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Negotiating and Analysis skills.
• Ability to marketing to prospects, win them over and close deals.
• Maturity, confidence, integrity, poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability.
• Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
• Must be able to operate the basic MS office.
Salary & Application:
• Net take home N80, 000/m
• Experienced Sales/marketing executives’ should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘DSE-ABJ’ as subject of mail before 30th May, 2017.