Proserv is the fresh alternative in global energy services. We are a technology-driven company providing products, services and bespoke solutions to clients across the drilling, production and decommissioning market sectors. Combining technical ingenuity with design, engineering, manufacturing and field services expertise, we support clients throughout the lifecycle of their assets with a focus on maximising operational performance and efficiency. In our ongoing pursuit for excellence, we are not afraid to challenge the conventional. Ingenious Simplicity is at our core and we are committed to helping clients produce more for less. Partnering with progressive, like-minded companies, we cut out all the complexity to provide appropriate, yet ingenious solutions delivered simply. Proserv has been in this business for over 40 years, and we are continually evolving.
Job Title: QHSE Advisor
- The QHSE Advisor is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all QHSE processes in Nigeria and ensures compliance with all QHSE reporting locally and as required by the QHSE function at a regional level. The role requires a dedicated and dynamic individual with operational QHSE experience who is capable of developing and supporting Proserv personnel to ensure full support to the QHSE objectives of the organisation.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Maintain and develop local management system in line with Proserv corporate and regional requirements and broadcast changes to staff
- Work with the regional QHSE team to implement, maintain and improve Proserv’s QHSE standards
- Ensure compliance to QHSE standards for all work undertaken within Proserv Nigeria
- Maintain an operational focus to ensure that quality of product and service is high and that work is undertaken safely
- Co-ordinate and maintain records for all QHSE presentations, Tool Box Talks (TBT)
- Conduct internal audits and inspections highlighting areas of improvement and ensure required changes are implemented
- Conduct supplier audits (prequalification and continuous) in line with Proserv’s audit schedule and business requirements
Support LEAN and 5s implementation
- Visibility and leadership in the principles of quality, health, safety and environmental protection
- Report and investigate any non-conformity or incident in line with company policy and standards
- Attend and participate in exhibitions, shows and events to promote Proserv product lines.
- Develop and monitor monthly performance of organizational annual QHSE objectives
- Conduct periodic customer feedback, using response and other analysis tools to measure satisfaction.
- Manage, measure and report waste generated according to Proserv Nigeria waste management procedure.
- Measure and report monthly impact of operations on the environment.
- Environmental parameters monitoring, according to Proserv policy and HSEMS standard requirements.
- Coordinate and participate in operational excellence projects
- Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day-to-day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Interface with clients/clients QHSE units for compliance with their QHSE requirements and product/service delivery requirements.
- Ensure workers follow all Proserv Nigeria local QHSE processes for safety and quality products and service delivery.
- Ensure annual departmental objectives are developed and performance monitored monthly.
- Maintain relevant QHSE records and communicate with global QHSE team
- Coordinate external audits (certification, customer and regulatory).
- Ensure QHSE management reviews are periodically done, according to plan.
- Develop and deliver internal QHSE trainings in line with organisational training plan.