Any interested candidate must meet the following conditions:
- He/She must be a registered medical or dental practitioner registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) and should not be less than ten (10) years post qualification.
- He/She must be a Fellow of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African College of Surgeons/West African College of Physicians or their equivalent and certificate(s) obtained must be registerable as a specialist with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- He/She should have been a Consultant for a minimum of five (5) years and must be medically fit.
- He/She must also be of impeccable character and of unquestionable integrity.
- He/She must not be more than 57 years on the date of appointment.
- He/She must have a current Practicing Licence from MDCN.
The following shall be of added advantage:
- Evidence of sound academic and research prowess.
- Formal training and certification in Administration/Health Management.
- Profound knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Attraction of funded grants locally and internationally.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- These are as determined by the Federal Government. Other conditions of service are as applicable in the Public Service.
Salary and Allowances
- Salary and Allowances are as obtained in the Federal Public Service.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2018.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send formal Applications in twenty (20) copies each accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae in sealed envelope, marked Confidential and addressed to:
Director of Administration/Secretary to the Board of Management,
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital,
- Candidates must attach copies of all relevant documents cited in the Curriculum Vitae.
- Also to be enclosed is Candidate’s Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years and this must not be more than 1000 words.
- The CV should include names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and in position to attest to the Candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as his/her moral standing and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from three (3) referees should be sent directly to the address above.