- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period.
- Liaise with community organizations, business associations, and individual entrepreneurs;
- Identify potential clients;
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default.
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client?s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process
- Arrange and undertake business site visits;
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
- Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
- Ensure an appropriate guarantee is in place and documented;
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to credit committee.
- Participate in credit committees providing input on other members? loan proposals;
- Provide support to peers and others within Accion MfB in uplifting its values and policies.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Understand the local area where they are working
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills
- Ability to assess character of potential clients
- Computer literacy
- Independent worker; honest and of high integrity
- Experience in credit of financial service industry will be an added advantage.
- Prepare and present own loan proposals to credit committee.
- Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and cultivate loyalty.
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problems;
- Offer suggestions and referrals where appropriate and within company policy;
- Demonstrate a concern and build client rapport.
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of Accion MfB;
- Achieve and maintain targets on portfolio at risk and loan loss;
- Emphasize the importance of on-time repayment with clients;
- Monitor repayment reports daily and client behavior patterns.
- Become knowledgeable and known in the assigned geographic zone.
- Build rapport with community, business associations and leaders;
- Be known and visible in the community;
To apply for this position, kindly click on the button below to fill the application form.
Deadline: July 29, 2019