Knowledge Exchange Intern at MSH(United States)
Knowledge Exchange Intern
Grade: Intern Job ID: 10-558CKE
Center/Office: CKE – KE
Project/Program: None Specified Application Due Date: None
More information about this job
The Knowledge Exchange (KE) Intern contributes to the development and implementation of MSH’s knowledge exchange/knowledge management strategy by providing administrative and project support to the KE Team and KE projects, and coordination with other members of the CKE Office.
1. Provide content management support for the MSH intranet.
2. Provide research support.
3. Work with staff to develop and maintain an internal online repository of information.
4. Attend relevant global health events and report out to MSH as an organization
5. Assist in keeping our online and server files current and organized
6. Assist in preparations around important conferences and events, including partnership meetings
7. Assist with administrative duties as assigned.
1. Interest in global health, development, and political issues.
2. Excellent research and writing skills.
3. Strong computer skills, including Word and Internet applications
To apply for this position, please see the instructions below. If you cannot apply online or have difficulty doing so, click here( to email an explanation of your problem.
Please have your resume and cover letter available to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
- Administrative Coordinator at MSH(United States)
- United States International University Job Opportunities
- On-Campus Recruiting at GE Across Africa,Canada,Europe,Middle East,United States Universities /High Institutions of Learning
- United States Mission Nigeria Jobs: Program Administrative/Financial Assistant – PEPFAR Coordination Office
- US Embassy Ghana, Cotonu and United States Job Vacancies