Huawei Technologies Vacancies: Software Engineers (15 Positions) Readvertised
Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei’s products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGEI GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 IxEV-DO/CDMA2000 IX, Wi MAX) core network products (IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN), network products(FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch)” application and software(IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA). Major products are based on Huawei’s self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Huawei’s products are deployed in over 100 countries, and serve 28 of the world’s top 50 operators, as well as over one billion users worldwide.
Job Title: Software Engineer (15 Positions)
-BSc or M.Sc Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronics or related field
-At least 2 years development experience for Java or C++ in UNIX
-Good command of Oracle or Informix
-Development experience in JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic or Tomcat
General Requirements for the position;
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company. Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical. Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition. •Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint) Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
• Self-motivated. flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries. •Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
• The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address below and must be received not later than one week from the date of this publication
, [email protected]
Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title.
All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply.