Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship 2011/2012
Postgraduate Scholarships Study for a Applicants of Nigeria in University College London 2011 in UK
Study Subject: Chemical Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering
EMPLOYER: UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON
SCHOLARSHIPS LEVEL: POSTGRADUATE
Scholarships Description: A scholarship focus should accompany, or follow, a University Graduate Entry Application. Scholarship applications will not be deliberate until a applicant has been supposed by University College London to commence an authorized programme of postgraduate study. Applicants contingency privately finish this form by entering a information requested in a suitable blocks.
• Arrangement egghead ability and care potential;
• have a high customary of English, ie during slightest 6.5 in IELTS and accommodate a university’s denunciation requirements; and
• be aged between 21-30 years;
• issue from one of a Delta States in Nigeria, namely Rivers, Delta or Bayelsa and now reside in Nigeria;
• intend to lapse and take adult permanent chateau in Nigeria after execution of a due programme of study
• intend to study one of following courses.
• have performed a class of during slightest an homogeneous customary to a UK Upper Second Class Honours Degree
• be conjunction a stream nor former worker (who have left practice reduction than 5 years before) of SPDC, a Royal Dutch Shell Group of Companies or Wider Perspectives Limited, or stream employee’s relatives;
• Not already have had a possibility of investigate in a UK or another grown country.
UNDERTAKING BY FIELD:
By completing this form field demonstrate to a correctness of a information given and to their goal to lapse to and settle in Nigeria/ a Delta States on execution of a due programme of study.
Postgraduate Study Scholarship Application Deadline: 28th Mar 2011.
Nominated applicants will be interviewed to be considered for final selection. Persons meeting the criteria may enquire at [email protected]
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM