Store Manager vacancy at Niger Mills Calabar
Store Manager vacancy at Niger Mills Calabar (A DIVISION OF FLOUR MILLS OF NIGERIA PLC, LAGOS)
The person will have overall responsibility for the stores function of the company as it relates, but not limited to:
* Receipt, authentication and recording of good& inwards
* Proper custody procedures of stock items, secured and easily identifiable.
* Maintenance of stock records to ensure proper accountability for stock items.
* Periodic reconciliation of physical/book quantities of stock and highlighting significant difference to management.
* Periodic stock reports to Management for proper stock control.
* Supervision of all staff of the stores Department
* Monitoring Stock levels for easy replenishment
* Monitoring purchase orders and reporting on overdue ones , weekly.
* Age between 40 – 45 years
* Very Analytical, Smart, Energetic, Result Oriented/Goal Driven.
* Team Player
* Interpersonal Skills very essential
* Ability to work long hours/over the weekends
* Must be computer literate. Familiarity with Microsoft AX will be an added advantage.
a) A minimum of Bachelor degree and/or HND in Management Science.
b) School Certificate (SSSC/WASC with five (5) Credits including Mathematics & English Language).
c) Must have worked as a Stores Manager in a reputable manufacturing company for at least five (5) years post qualification.
d) Chartered Member of Institute of Purchasing & Supply Mgt of Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Application stating Names, Age, Contact Address, Qualification, Mobile Phone Numbers and Experience, accompanied with relevant credentials should be
forwarded online to [email protected] or addressed
Human Resources Manager
Niger Mills Company Ltd.
79/55 Murtala Mohammed Highway
P. O. Box 339, Calabar
Cross River State.
“All applications should be received on or before close of work on Friday, July 12, 2013. Only short-listed candidates
will be invited for interview
Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment