Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited – We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Opening ID: 176
Job Type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
- Plan and administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity
- Ensure compliance of all policies and procedures
- Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conduct performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Monitor daily attendance
- Identify training and development opportunities.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Attend Council meetings to provide information, when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or Personnel Management, or any related discipline from a reputable institution would be an added advantage.
- Graduate degree in Human Resource or related field (e.g. Human Resource/Organizational Development or Business Administration)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Human Resources function.
- Supervisory skills.
- Attention to detail skills
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Basic counseling skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals , policies and procedures.
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Interviewing skills.
- Time management skills.