Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd was founded on September 2002. It is a globally-oriented provider of mobile telecommunication products engaging in product Design, R&D and Manufacturing. Join us, you’ll amaze by its fast growing and limitless possibilities here. With the rapid growth of global business, we’re seeking for the talents who want to develop the expertise and customize the career path with passion. Here, you can balance your career life and personal time with flexibility, cultivate your expertise and re-develop yourself.
1. Conduct interviews, manage the recruitment activities and monitor the progress.
2. Provide HR support to Country manager on labor relation issues. Feedback the comments and suggestions to ensure the relevant HR practice and documentations meet the requirement of company policy and local legality.
3. Manage the HR operation process such as employment contract signature status, probation/renewal confirmation.
4. Assist Country Manager performance review and execution of company policy
Office Administration functions:
1. To ensure all equipments and stationeries running well;
2. To source and develop new suppliers for all office sundries;
3. To manage office rental, purchase, maintenance, renovation and security.
Desired Skills and Experience
2. At least 4 years HR & Admin professional experience.
3. Good command of English and computer skills;
4. Familiar with local national labor law and regulations;
4. Independent, easy-going, well-communicated and mature;
5. Can work under pressure.