Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT/ICT Specialist (Education)
Reference number: JOB0078208
Job type: Voluntary services
- To play a key role in the supporting the implementation of VSO’s projects engaged in ICT/IT work.
- The position is expected to provide support to Education Projects and other VSO projects in Nigeria.
- You’ll work with the implementing partner called PRISCCA (Prisons Care and Counseling Association) based in the capital city – Lusaka.
- The project is being implemented in the Eastern and Northern Provinces of Zambia.
- Experience of training on IT/ICT in Education, especially to teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Degree level in IT related subject (however if extensive IT knowledge gained from work experience, BA or BSc in any subject can be acceptable)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online