||Supervisor – Operations & Maintenance Technical Services (Head Office, Undertaking & Business Unit)
- Provide inputs for preparing preventive as well as planned maintenance schedule/ plans for distribution network.
- Installation and erection of gantries in the injection substations.
- Installation of panels (Switchgears) both of 33kv and 11kv.
- Installation of new and replacement of CT’s and VT’s.
- Maintenance and servicing of 33kv and 11kv breakers
- Servicing / maintenance of power transformers.
- Coupling of power transformers
- Replacement of faulty outdoor 33kv breakers and bushing.
- Replacement of faulty lighting arrestors and installation of new ones.
- Carrying out of provision of new earthing system and improvement of old ones in the Substations.
- Fabrication and adaptation of equipment where necessary.
- Carrying out of filtrations of power transformers
- Stoppage of oil leakage in power transformer
- General maintenance of associated electrical equipments.
- Implement operation & maintenance procedures in accordance with established company Policies.
- Carry out all work in accordance with the company’s standards, policies and procedures
- Adhere to HSE policy and issued safety instructions in performing assigned task.
- Perform any other duty as requested by the Head Department, Team Leader and Team Member of the department.
- Holders of OND\S.S. C.E\ G.C.E\ N.E.C.O\NABTEB or Equivalent with credit passes in five science subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants are required to upload their CVs and their WAEC\NECO\ NABTEB Certificate when filling the application form.
- Age: Not more than 35 years old.
|SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good Communication Skills
- High Level of Integrity
- Good knowledge of the Functionality of Panels, Breakers and Transformers.
- Innovative / Creative thinking
- Physical Agility and Stamina.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should please click the link below to apply.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Application Deadline: January 8th, 2016