||Supervisor – Operations & Maintenance Technical Services (Head Office, Undertaking & Business Unit)
- Provide inputs for preparing preventive as well as planned maintenance schedule/ plans for distribution network.
- Ability to carry out jointing and termination of power cables both in 33kv and 11kv.
- Ability to carry out work on faulty cables in switchgear incomer and outgoing of both 33kv and 11kv.
- Ability to work on underground cables like:
Straight through joint (b) Transition joint (c) Trifurcating joint (d) Tee joint
- Participate in laying of power cable in cable trench within the substations and also feeder’s route
- Carrying out of breakdown maintenance on termination of indoor and outdoor 33kv/11kv on:
Inter connector power cable (b) Up riser cable within the switchyards
- Ability to carry out breakdown maintenance on skipper panel power cable and working on the box like:
Re termination of the power cables (b)De carbonization of VT’s , CT’s and cable’s by using of electro clean (c) De moisturizing of the VT’s, Cable’s and CT’s by preheating.
- Installation of AMI VT’s panel power cables to 11kv incomer breakers.
- Making of connex 33kv termination for GIS switchgear at
- Carry out all work in accordance with the company’s standards, policies and procedures
- Adhere to HSE policy and issued safety instructions in performing assigned task.
- Perform any other duty as requested by the Head Department, Team Leader and Team Member of the department.
- Holders of OND\S.S. C.E\ G.C.E\ N.E.C.O\NABTEB or Equivalent with credit passes in five science subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants are required to upload their CVs and their WAEC\NECO\ NABTEB Certificate when filling the application form.
- Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience.
- Age: Not more than 35 years old.
|SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good Communication Skills
- High Level of Integrity
- Must be able to work on Joints and terminators.
- Innovative / Creative thinking
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should please click the link below to apply.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Application Deadline: January 8th, 2016