Your main responsibilities are:
- Providing outstanding HR business partnership to the site management team and acting as an employee advocate to promote further staff engagement and development
- Sustaining a healthy organizational climate and ensuring smooth execution of established human resources policies and procedures
- Driving successfully key HR initiatives in the affiliate and contributing actively towards development of sound recruitment practices to meet hiring needs timely and effectively
- Driving HR excellence and supporting talent development management programs through effective succession planning, talent rotation, performance & C&B management
- Applying sound HR competencies and hands-on approach while influencing functionally across all levels in a the organization
- Ensuring compliance of HR practices with legislative, regulatory requirements & standards and set affiliate policies and guidelines.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action. Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- University degree or equivalent; qualification in HR management is an advantage
- Solid experience as HR Business Partner in an international business environment
- Previous working experience in an established market or, at least, significant studies performed abroad
- Excellent practical knowledge of all facets of the HR Business Partner function, ideally with specific expertise in Compensation & Benefits and Learning & Development
- Influential communicator, capable of fostering effective and trustful relationships with senior/line management
- Highly motivated self-starter with good problem-solving skills and outstanding customer focused approach acting with integrity
- Strong accountability, courage and result-driven outlook to meet and exceed business expectations
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English, French considered a plus.
- Eligibility to work in Nigeria.