An Engineering Construction company located in Port-Harcourt requires for immediate employment technically sound and result oriented individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Ref Code: MCLR/AC/01/17
Location: Port Harcourt
Description: Responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department. Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system; Ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel.
• Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
• Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
• Compile and sort invoices and checks.
• Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
• Record charges and refunds.
• Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
• File and tally deposits.
• Match invoices to work orders.
• Process bills for payment.
• Open mail and match payments to invoices.
• Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
• Utilize computer systems to run databases and pay bills.
• Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
• Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
• Responsible for Bank reconciliation statement and Cash lodgment
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are to forward their their application with mail subject : Accounts Clerk to( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline; NOT STATED